Monday 4 February 2013

I can't tell celebrities apart any more.

I don't like the new things. I don't understand all your new fangledness.

Also, I get things mixed up a lot. Like days of the week. Like recipes. Like medications.

I can't tell celebrities apart anymore. They all blur into each other.

Here are a few celebrities I regularly am confused by:

Carrie Underwood AND Reese Witherspoon



Simon Baker (aka The Mentalist) AND Ed Speelers (James from Downton Abbey)




Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel



Stana Katic (of Castle) AND Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order SVU)




Josh Morrow (aka Nick Newman on the Young and the Restless, AND Vincent D'onofrio



Piper Perabo of Covert Affairs AND a Lost Kitten




Washington Caps coach, Adam Oates,  AND  Spock.


This blonde lady who I have no idea who she is AND The Smeebs



Major Frank Burns AND Stephen Harper




Lead guitarist of The Tragically Hip AND Lead Guitarist of CTDs

Ellen from CTD's and that one model from the 1980's.


No comments:

Post a Comment