Thursday 30 August 2012

Thankful Thursday - Thanking You In Advance.

HI FOLKS.

I'm here to remind you (of the mess you left when you went away)  that there is less than one month left until I do my walk for Farm Sanctuary and I am, once again, asking for donations.





People have been so generous, some people giving more than once! People I have never even really met. I am so honoured and humbled by your generosity, everyone.





But those of you who have yet to donate I am looking at you straight in the eye and saying:



Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? Come onnnnnn! Pleeeeeeeeeease? Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?





Seriously, though. Ten bucks. Five. Three. Whatever you can afford. 

Imagine I'm a Girl Guide on the street selling cookies, but instead of cookies, I'm selling Not Pooping on your Front Door Step. You'd give that Girl Guide 5 bucks, wouldn't you?



CLICK HERE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND

You don't have to be a vegan or a vegetarian. It's all about compassion for animals and the way we humans treat them. Farm Sanctuary is a place for abused animals, a new beginning for animals raised in the horrors of the factory farm. 

Imagine your cat or your dog being in a cage, not allowed to turn around. For years. 




Imagine your pet bird having it's beak seared off.




Imagine spending your own days in an overcrowded cage where you eat and defecate.




Farm Sanctuary looks to end that kind of cruelty.

I want to be part of that change, and I'm asking for your help.

It's not about being a crazy vegan pseudo hippie like me. It's about compassion and decency. Please help me support the work done by  Farm Sanctuary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment